Home Page of Takeshi Tokuyama
(Notice: Some pages pointed from here are written in Japanese)
- ETH 2012 workshop tutorial talk part 1: part1
- ETH 2012 workshop tutorial talk part 2: part2
- Takeshi Tokuyama
- Graduate School of Information Sciences(GSIS), Tohoku University
- Professor of Design and Analysis of Information Systems
- 8th floor, Aobayama Campus, GSIS Building, Sendai, Japan.
- email: tokuyama AT dais.is.tohoku.ac.jp
- Research area
Theoretical Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics
Most favorite area is
Computational Geometry and related combinatorics.
- List of papers (before 2000)
- Please see DBLP list for recent papers
Current joint project
New Horizons in Computing (2004-2007)
Workshop on New Horizons in Computing:
Recent Trends in Theoretical Computer Science (Conference announcement)
- Work when I was in IBM Tokyo Research
Data Mining Project
- Editor of
- Journal of Operations Research Society of Japan, and
Journal of Japan Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Search pages for CS papers
DBLP Bibliography server
The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies
Computer Science Bibliographies Glimpse
Geometry Web-page by Jeff Erickson
- Search pages for Conferences
WWW Virtual Library
Netlib conference DB
- Working Groups on TCS in Japan
SIGAL (SIG Algorithm of Information Processing Society of Japan)
- IEICE COMP
- Japanese Grant.
Homepage on Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Some International Conferences
- International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation.
ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry.
List in Geometry in Action of D. Eppstein
- Prof. Tomomi Matsui's page
This contains many informations including OR softwares and
Go(6th dan), the world-best board game.
- Design and Analysis of Information Systems 2009.
- Convex hull (Lecture 1 and Lecture 2):
Design and analysis of information systems'01
Design and Analysis of Information Systems'00, Textbooks :
Rajeev Motowani and Prabhakar Raghavan,
Cambridge University Press, 1995, 476 pages.
Noga Alon, Joel H. Spencer, and Paul Erdos,
"The Probabilitic Method,"
Wiley-Interscience Series, 1992, 254 pages.
Design and Analysis of Information Systems'00
- Problems for
last year (1999) (for your information)